Tournament statistics & data
Check this page for more information.
|Tournament||Type||Date started||Date ended||Participants||Winner|
|001 Official||Round Robin||2012-01-28||2012-01-29||5||NeroMD
|002 Geared||Round Robin||2012-02-18||2012-02-18||4||Narolf|
|002 Official||Double Elimination||2012-02-18||2012-02-19||8||Cipher|
|003 Official||Round Robin||2012-03-03||2012-03-04||5||Cipher|
|004 Official||Double Elimination||2012-03-17||2012-03-18||8||Came|
|005 Official||Round Robin||2012-03-31||2012-04-01||4||Ultimaweapon2000|
Tournament Rules & Regulations
By signing up for a tournament on this website, you agree to abide by these rules and regulations.
Cheating and hacking is prohibited. Any user proven to have conducted such actions will be subject to sanctions.
Loop actions, infinites, are prohibited. Any user proven to have used such actions may be subject to sanctions. Loop action is a string of attacks consisted of performing the same attack (or part of it) more than once while the opponent has no opportunity to recover.
Users are required to interact between themselves in a civil manner. Any user proven to have acted inappropriately may be subject to sanctions.
Users are required to save and submit replays of their matches. Any user not doing so may be subject to sanctions.
When the signups close, a bracket will be made for the event. As the event starts, the bracket will be presented to the players along with stages to be played on in the first match.
1) Players gather on dissidiainfo’s IRC channel at the event’s appointed time
2) Players connect through either Single or Group Battle mode (Jobs must be set to Freelancer)
3) Players pick their characters (if a problem arises, players will blind pick)
4) Players set the battle rules accordingly
4a) M1 – Players use the stage they’ve been presented to along with their placings on the bracket.
4b) M2 and M3 – Players will go through counterpicking system which is as follows:
– The loser of M1/M2 picks the stage
– The winner of M1/M2 picks their character
– The loser of M1/M2 picks their character
5) Players make their final customizations, which should not exceed 5 minutes
6) Players start their matches
7) Players submit the results to the tournament organizer
8) Players wait for the bracket update, and continue with the next round when the updated bracket is presented (step 2 onwards)
After the event is finished, players send in their replays. Every player is required to save all the replays. Click here to check out the replay submission guide.