An arrogant and proud despot who plans to rule over all.
The Emperor is the main villain in Final Fantasy II and a warrior of Chaos in Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy.
The Emperor in Final Fantasy II
Lord of the Palamecian Empire, he led his army in invasions across the globe, drastically increasing his domain.
The Emperor exhibits his ruthlessness in his thorough elimination of any obstacles that would prevent him from expanding his domain, yet is progressive in his appointment of capable individuals to important posts regardless of their heritage.
The Emperor in Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy
Abandoning his mission as a warrior, he plots to rule the world.
Realizing he is powerless against a god through his observations of many battles, he places his machinations on hold.
Conditions turn to his favor when he is successful in having Chaos’s powers endowed on the former warrior of Cosmos, Jecht. After the ritual purification, the Emperor guides the amnesic Jecht to form a crystal possessing the god of discord’s power and steals it for his use.
After Cosmos’s defeat, he confronts the warriors of harmony in the hopes of becoming the ruler of the world.
Everything was to go according to his plans, if not for his underestimating the unity of the warriors of harmony who had obtained their crystals.
|Light Crest||Land||24||30 (15)||100|
|Thunder Crest||Land||1||30 (15)||100|
|Light Crest||Air||1||30 (15)||100|
|Dreary Cell||Land||28||30 (15)||130|
|Dreary Cell||Air||13||30 (15)||130|
- Absolute Dominion — An attack that takes over the opponent’s mind. Absorbs HP damage dealt.
Enter the commands that display on the screen.
- Regen — [ALWAYS ACTIVE WHILE IN EX MODE] Vigor and stamina recover little by little, restoring HP.
- Critical Boost — [ALWAYS ACTIVE WHILE IN EX MODE] Increases chance of bravery attacks dealing critical hits.
- Blood Magic — [ACTIVATES WHEN HP ATTACK HITS] Absorbs HP equivalent to damage dealt.
By default, The Emperor can equip:
- Weapons — daggers, rods, staves, poles
- Gloves — bangles
- Headgear — hats, hairpins, headbands
- Body armor — clothing, robes
|Diamond Mace||30||HP+376 BRV-84 ATK+40 DEF+2||Weapon||EX Range Intake +1m|
|Demon's Rod||90||HP+287 BRV-70 ATK+63 DEF+1||Weapon||EX Range Intake +2m|
|Mateus's Malice||100||HP+327 BRV-80 ATK+68 DEF+1||Weapon||EX Range Intake +3m, Slight Anti EX Effect|