A youth boastful of his vast knowledge, he wields strength befitting a knight, yet relies heavily on logic.
Onion Knight (オニオンナイト) is the main character in Final Fantasy III and a warrior of Cosmos in Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy.
Onion Knight in Final Fantasy III
Four orphaned youths raised by the village elder of Ur become lost in a cave while exploring. There, they are informed of pending doom by the Wind Crystal.
The world sinks into despair as an earthquake buries the crystal far below and monsters run rampant. The four warriors of light travel across the world, with hope in their hearts intent on saving their home.
Onion Knightin Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy
The youngest combatant summoned, the Onion Knight wields impressive skills as a warrior despite his age.
Thinking more like an adult, he dislikes those who simply treat him as a child.
His youth shines through on occasion, especially when he becomes arrogant of his intelligence or skills. When he is able to mature and transform his pride into strong motivation, he will become a knight like no other, one fit for his title.
He does not mention his name simply because he has yet to remember it, but when another warrior pitied him for this, he no longer even attempts to divulge it, claiming it anexercise in caution.
Many have thought of nicknames based on his title as “Onion Knight”, but all such efforts have been dismissed.
|→ Extra Slice||Land||1||10 (5)||120|
|→ Blizzaga||Land||4||10 (5)||120|
|Strength Booster (ground)||Land||16||30 (15)||100|
|Magic Booster (ground)||Land||16||30 (15)||100|
|→ Extra Lunge||Air||1||10 (5)||160|
|→ Thundaga||Air||4||10 (5)||160|
|Strength Booster (midair)||Air||32||30 (15)||100|
|Magic Booster (midair)||Air||32||30 (15)||100|
|→ Swordshower||Land||branch||30 (15)||160|
|→ Quake||Land||branch||30 (15)||160|
|Blade Torrent||Land||1||30 (15)||130|
|→ Guiding Swipe||Air||branch||30 (15)||160|
|→ Flare||Air||branch||30 (15)||160|
|Wind Shear||Air||36||30 (15)||130|
|Opponent||Blade Torrent||HP||Land||Wall Rush|
- Ninjutsu — Throw the ninja’s strongest weapon–the shuriken. Find and select “Shuriken from the menu that displays.
- Spellbook — Cast the sage’s strongest spell–Holy.
- Regen — [ALWAYS ACTIVE WHILE IN EX MODE] Vigor and stamina recover little by little, restoring HP.
- Critical Boost — [ALWAYS ACTIVE WHILE IN EX MODE] Increases chance of bravery attacks dealing critical hits.
- Dual Wield — [JOB CHANGES TO NINJA WHEN PERFORMING A PHYSICAL ATTACK] Attacks more faster than the eye can see to snatch a greater amount of bravery.
- Sage’s Wisdom — [JOB CHANGES TO SAGE WHEN PERFORMING A MAGIC ATTACK] Releases sealed mystic power, making spells stronger.
By default, Onion Knight can equip:
- Weapons — swords, daggers, rods, staves, thrown
- Gloves — parrying, bangles, gauntlets
- Headgear — hats, hairpins, headbands
- Body armor — clothing, light armor, chestplates
|Royal Sword||90||ATK+63||Damage +7%|
|Onion Sword||100||ATK+68||Damage +10%, Slight Sneak Attack Effect|