Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia celebrates 1 million downloads and introduces new content.
New updates beginning today and throughout the next month include the following:
- Story Update: Chapter 6 – Players can now recruit FINAL FANTASY V’s Galuf, FINAL FANTASY X’s Wakka, and FINAL FANTASY XI’s Shantotto in this brand new chapter of the OPERA OMNIA story.
- Armor Token Exchange – Starting March 4, players can obtain Armor Tokens from limited-time character events and exchange the currency for 5-star armor. The Armor Token Exchange will initially feature armor for Warrior of Light, Cloud, Yuna, and many more.
- Character Event: Balthier – Players can recruit the iconic sky pirate from FINAL FANTASY XII and also obtain equipment specific for this newly added ally.
- Artifacts – Beginning March 4, players can obtain and enhance Artifacts from character event Co-op Quests to grant passive abilities to characters.
- “World of Illusions: Carbuncle’s Treasures” – Through March 12, players can enter this limited-time dungeon and collect items to power up characters and equipment.
- Reward Bonuses from Daily Quests – Players can receive double the normal rewards when clearing daily cycle quests through March 12 at 6:00 PM PST.
- New Weekly Draw – Through March 7, a new weekly draw featuring Vaan, Firion, and Yang will provide an increased chance of obtaining these characters’ weapons.
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA continues the DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY adventure on mobile devices, where players can form parties from dozens of their favorite FINAL FANTASY heroes and villains and equip them with a variety of weapons from the series. The title features an extensive story and strategic turn-based combat that the FINAL FANTASY series is known for.
The unique Bravery system challenges bring greater depth to the battle system—players must build their Bravery through special attacks in battle and wait for the right moment to strike. Additionally, players can join forces with friends and other players in a full multiplayer experience, challenging powerful enemies to win rewards.
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA is coming soon to the App Store for iPhone and iPad and Google Play for Android devices.
Update: Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia will launch on January 30th alongside Dissidia Final Fantasy NT!
- It will go live tomorrow, January 12th, at 06:00 PST / 09:00 EST / 15:00 CET. Pre-download available for each timezone at 00:00
- It will run until January 21st, 13:00 PST / 16:00 / 22:00 CET
- PlayStation Plus is not required
- Ranked match (online multiplayer party battle)
- Gauntlet mode (offline single-player mode with 5 bots)